En la heladeri­a...
Una merengada por favor, de oreo, con extra de pirulines, con panna y sin la galleta maluca esa, gracias :3

Monday, March 19, 2007

Quest

For many years i've been looking for the perfect milkshake, why? well I'll tell you...
A few years ago my dad took me to a place called "Funnel Cake Factory & Churros World" he said i had to try the funnel cake, we ordered one, with strawberries and syrup, it wasnt as good as he said :p so i asked if i could get a milkshake... al that time for me a milkshake was toddy, and even cerelac, so when i see i can choose from many ice cream flavors i went with oreo (safe bet), the girl took some oreo ice cream, pirulines and milk and she mixed them togeter, in the glass she served she used chocolate and caramel syrup as decoration befor pouring and on top of that some wipped cream and some more syrup, and oreo cookie, two pirulines and "lluvia de chocolate" (chocolate rain? :S) and 2 straw with a spoon shaped end... it was so good... i was sad because it was expensive (Bs. 2100) and not too near of my house (en la calle 72 creo que donde esta Zucco o uno de esos locales) so when they moved to doral (2.5 blocks away from my house) i used to get one everytime i had the money :) when they closed i started trying other places (all of them less expensive, around Bs. 1800, but with less ingredients) and they were ok, never good... :'(
Today, i went to sambil with my brother, and he wanted a milkshake, me too, but i had no money, i'm standing there, looking at ice cream flavors while he pays, when i see the pirulin favored ice cream, and oreo ice cream, i asked my brother if he could get me a milkshake to, and he does! :D (i'll pay him back) and the milkshake was almost as good as the funnel cake factory one (maybe not, it's been like 5 years now, i think), next time i have money i'll ask the girl (there is always a girl) to put some chocolate syrup and panna (wipped cream) to see how it goes :D (i'll keep missing the spoon straws...)

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

In other news XD i was reading this the other day Ted, The Caver Story it's good, (read it), my friend Jac told me to read it, and that i could find it at this post Uudenvuodenaatto (if you want to check it out)

And now look a drawing in my left hand :)

No comments: